Can the tire and plastic diesel can be used in the vehicle?
Tire/plastic oil is obtained after waste tires/plastics are processed by waste tire/plastic pyrolysis plant. We also call tire/plastic pyrolysis oil as heavy oil, crude oil, and fuel oil. It is a good heating fuel with a calorific value of 10592.48Kcal/kg, which is much higher than that of coal. Tire/plastic pyrolysis oil has good market prospects in different countries and is widely used in boiler plants, cement plants, steel plants, brick plants, glass plants, heavy oil power plants, heating centers, etc. So, can tire/plastic pyrolysis oil be used in the vehicle? The answer is yes, but the tire/plastic oil needs to be refined into diesel.
From pyrolysis oil to diesel
Tire/plastic pyrolysis oil is a kind of heavy oil and cannot be used directly in the vehicle. If you need diesel, we can provide waste oil distillation machine that refines tire/plastic pyrolysis oil into diesel.
The waste oil distillation machine can refine the tire/plastic pyrolysis oil into clean, bright-colored non-standard diesel, which can be used in diesel combustion engines, generators, heavy machinery, and agricultural machinery instead of standard diesel. The process of waste oil refining includes high temperature distillation, circulating water condensation, catalyst deodorization and clay decolorization. Next, I will take Doing Group waste oil distillation machine as an example to introduce the working process of refining tire/plastic pyrolysis oil into diesel.
Convert pyrolysis oil into diesel
Workflow of waste oil distillation machine.
1. Use circulating heat conduction oil to preheat the whole system;
2. Using oil pump to pump the waste oil into distillation reactor and heat the distillation reactor with double heating system;
3. when the temperature of distillation reactor reaches to a certain degree, oil gas will be produced, and the oil gas can be cooled down to light fuel oil by the cooling system;
4. Then, the light fuel oil can be purified through catalyst deodorization and clay decolorization to obtain diesel.
5. Finally, the diesel and asphalt can be collected to use.
Workflow of waste oil distillation machine
In general, tire and plastic pyrolysis oil can be used in the vehicle after being refined by waste oil distillation machine. If you want to know more information about waste tire/plastic pyrolysis plant or waste oil distillation machine, welcome to consult us.